Preparation / Directions:
1. In a large sauté pan, heat olive oil on high; add onion and garlic. Cook until soft but not brown.
2. Add tomatoes; cook for 1 minutes; add wine, lemon juice, and chilies.
3. Reduce for about one minute.
4. Add prawns, 1/2 pound of the feta and all of the basil. Cook until prawns are done and feta is creamy (about 3 minutes)..
5. Meanwhile, cook linguine until al dente. Drain and place on serving dish; pour sauce over.
6. Crumble the rest of the feta over the top, then sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Recipe from Adriatica Cucina Mediterranea, 1107 Dexter Avenue North, Seattle, Washington.