Preparation / Directions:
1. Combine bread crumbs, parsley, salt, pepper, sage and rosemary; set aside.
2. Melt butter; add onion and celery, sauteing until tender.
3. Add vinegar and water; heat. Pour liquid over bread crumbs and toss lightly.
4. Place mixture in bottom of greased baking dish; place halibut on dressing and top with bacon.
5. Bake, uncovered, in preheated 350 F. oven, 40 minutes, or until fish flakes with a fork. Serve with Egg-Mustard Sauce.
Egg-Mustard Sauce 1. Melt butter; blend in flour.
2. Gradually add milk, salt, red pepper and mustard; cook, stirring often, until sauce thickens.
3. Fold in eggs. Serve hot.