|Course : Fish
Serves: 2 Sandwiches
Preparation / Directions:
1. Pre-heat you fryer to 375-400 degrees.
2. After its ready, cook fish 3-5 minutes until done (do NOT thaw first). Remove and add a dash of salt.
3. Microwave the bun about 10 seconds, until hot and steamy. (Do NOT toast the bun).
4. Add about 1 Tablespoon of prepared tartar sauce to crown side of the bun.
5. Place the cooked fish filet on top.
6. Add 1/2 slice American cheese centered on the fish, and add heel of the bun.
7. Wrap in a 12"x12" sheet of waxed paper and warm in oven's lowest setting for 8-10 minutes. Dig into a fabulous Filet-O-Fis