Preparation / Directions:
1. Drop frozen rock lobster tails into boiling salted water; when water reboil, cook 2 minutes.
2. Drain immediately and drench with cold water.
3. Cut away thin underside membrane; remove meat in one pieces from the shell.
4. Slice tails in half lengthwise; set aside.
5. Heat oil and garlic in saucepan; remove from heat and add tomatoes slowly.
6. Add salt, pepper and oregano; simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until sauce is thick, 30 to 45 minutes.
7. Spoon a layer of sauce in a shallow baking dish; add a layer of rock lobster slices; sprinkle with grated cheese.
8. Repeat layers; cover top with slices of mozzarella.
9. Bake in preheated 400F oven 20 to 25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.