Preparation / Directions:
1. Pour gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water and stir.
2. Heat consommé until hot, but not boiling.
3. Add lemon juice, chopped green onion, parsley, Tabasco, and the dissolved gelatin mixture to the consommé and stir.
4. Grease 3 egg holders or small muffin tins.
5. Put seafood in the bottom of each holder or tin.
6. Pour the consommé mixture over the seafood, cover, and refrigerate 6-8 hours.
7. Unmold and serve on plain crackers thinly spread with mayonnaise and garnish each with a sprig of parsley.