Preparation / Directions:
1. Cut cod into serving size portions. Pat dry and dredge lightly in flour.
2. In non-stick skillet, heat half of the oil over medium-high heat.
3. Brown cod lightly on both sides and arrange in a 8" square baking dish. Sprinkle with Feta.
4. Pour remaining oil into skillet and sauté onion, garlic and green pepper until softened.
5. Add tomatoes, crush with fork, add olives, oregano, pepper flakes, and sugar.
6. Bring to boil, reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring often until thickened.
7. Add parsley, season with salt and pepper to taste, and spoon over fish.
8. Bake for 15 minutes at 375F
Dish can be made ahead, cooled, covered and refrigerated for up to 8 hours. Add 5 minutes to baking time.