Preparation / Directions:
1. In a large bowl, combine the scallions, parsley, yogurt lemon juice, mayonnaise, Worcestershire, paprika, pepper and mustard.
2. Remove any shell or cartilage from the crab.
3. Add the crab and 1/4 cup of the breadcrumbs to the bowl.
4. Lightly toss with two forks or hands to coat the crab, being careful not to break the pieces.
5. Form 8 patties; coat them with the reminding bread crumbs, pressing the crumbs in place.
6. Place on a plate lined with waxed paper.
7. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or more. 8. Coat a baking sheet with non-stick spray. Place the patties on the sheet and bake at 350F until cakes are golden, about 10-15 minutes.