Preparation / Directions:
1. Drop frozen rock lobster tails into boiling salted water.
2. When water reboils, boil 2 minutes, then drain and drench with cold water.
3. With scissors, remove underside membrane and pull out meat in one piece; cut into 1/2" crosswise slices.
4. Saute celery in butter until soft; stir in flour.
5. Gradually stir in half-and-half, sherry, mayonnaise and Angostura; cook over low heat, stirring constantly until thick.
6. Stir in rock lobster slices; add salt and pepper to taste. Reheat only until bubbly.
7. Trim crusts from bread, spread with butter, and toast until golden brown; cut into triangles and spoon Newburg over toast.