Preparation / Directions:
1. Place fillets in 2-quart microwave-safe baking parts overlapping or folded under.
2. Cover fillets with croutons; sprinkle with white wine.
3. Melt butter in glass measuring cup; pour over all as evenly as possible.
4. Microwave, covered with waxed paper, on HIGH 8 to 10 minutes, or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
5. Garnish with lemon slices and chopped parsley. dish with thicker parts to outside, thin
NOTE: Salmon fillets can be nicely substituted for red snapper.