Preparation / Directions:
1. Parboil frozen rock lobster tails by dropping into boiling salted water.
2. When water reboils, drain immediately and drench with cold water.
3. With scissors, remove underside membrane and pull out meat in one piece; cut tails into halves lengthwise.
4. Combine rock lobster meat with onions, lemon, parsley, salt, pepper, Tabasco and bay leaves; toss, adding enough olive oil to cover mixture.
5. Cover and marinate 6 to 8 hours in refrigerator.
6. Serve on salad greens drizzled with small amount of marinade; serve cold with thin slices of pumpernickel bread.