Preparation / Directions:
1. Combine rice, carrots, dill and 1 tablespoon melted butter; divide mixture into 6 equal portions and spread on each fillet.
2. Roll up fillets and fasten each with a toothpick; brush with 2 tablespoons butter.
3. Bake in a preheated 350 F. oven 20 to 25 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.
4. Stir remaining butter into flour; gradually stir in lemon juice, orange juice and Angostura.
5. Cook mixture over low heat, stirring constantly, until sauce bubbles and thickens.
6. Spoon sauce over cooked fish rolls; garnish with watercress.