Preparation / Directions:
1. Combine barbecue sauce, lemon juice and lemon rind; mix well.
2. Saute vegetables in margarine; add crumbs and 2 tbsp barbecue sauce mixture.
3. Rinse and dry fish. Fill cavity with vegetable stuffing; tightly secure opening.
4. To cook outdoors, place fish on greased grill 5 to 7 inches from hot coals (glowing); brush with barbecue sauce mixture. Grill 10 minutes.
5. Turn and brush with sauce; grill additional 10 minutes, or until fish is fork-tender. NOTE: To cook indoors, place fish in greased baking pan; brush with barbecue sauce and bake in preheated 425 oven 20 to 25 minutes, brushing often with barbecue sauce.