Preparation / Directions:
1. Cut fish into serving portions.
2. Combine flour, seasoned salt and paprika; roll fish in flour mixture.
3. Place fish, skin-side down, in well-greased 10 x 13-inch broiler pan; drizzle 2 tbsp melted butter over fish.
4. Broil 4 inches from heat 8 to 10 minutes, or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork. (Do not overcook.)
5. While fish is broiling, cook almonds in remaining butter until golden, stirring constantly.
6. Remove almond butter from heat; stir in lemon juice, parsley and Tabasco.
7. Pour sauce over fish; serve piping hot.