Preparation / Directions:
1. Wipe fish with damp cloth; cut into 4 servings.
2. Combine green pepper, onion, mustard, Worcestershire, Tabasco and lemon juice.
3. Melt butter; stir in bread crumbs. Add to vegetable mixture, blending well; set aside.
4. Season fish liberally with salt and pepper; dot cut side with additional buffer.
5. Place fish, cut-side up, on foil-lined broiler rack about 4 inches from heat; broil 5 minutes. Turn fish; top evenly with vegetable-bread mixture. Broil 5 to 7 minutes longer, or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
6. Sprinkle with cheese; broil 1 minute longer.