Preparation / Directions:
1. Core, rinse and thoroughly drain lettuce; refrigerate in plastic bag or plastic crisper.
2. Cut lettuce lengthwise into halves.
3. Place cut side down on board; shred across heart with sharp knife to make 2 cups. (Refrigerate any unused lettuce in plastic bag to use another time.)
4. Combine shredded lettuce, sesame seeds, salt, sour cream and wine in mixing bowl; stir just to coat lettuce.
5. Cut 4 thin rings from center of cantaloupe; remove seeds and rind.
6. With melon ball cutter or 1/2-teaspoon measure, cut balls from seeded end of cantaloupe.
7. Gently fold half the cantaloupe balls, nectarine and blueberries into lettuce mixture; place cantaloupe ring on each of 4 salad plates.
8. Spoon lettuce mixture in center; top with remaining fruit.
NOTE: Perfect for salad or dessert.