Preparation / Directions:
Makes 1 quart
1. Scald milk over boiling water.
2. Beat eggs; mix in corn syrup and salt.
3. Gradually stir milk into egg mixture; cook over boiling water, stirring constantly, until mixture coats a spoon, about 4 minutes.
4. Remove from hot water; mix in margarine, brown sugar, nuts and vanilla.
5. Fold into whipped cream; pour into freezing tray.
6. Freeze until mixture is partially frozen, about 3 hours..
7. Turn mixture into chilled bowl; beat until smooth.
8. Return to freezing tray; freeze until firm.