Preparation / Directions:
1. Thaw and drain frozen raspberries, reserving syrup; add water to the syrup to equal 2 cups.
2. In saucepan, combine berries, syrup, sugar and lemon juice; bring to a boil over low heat, stirring frequently.
3. Simmer gently, 5 to 6 minutes, until berries begin to break up; cool to room temperature.
4. Place half the berry mixture in container of food processor or blender; add 1/2 cup whipping cream.
5. Cover and blend until pureed and frothy; repeat with remaining berry mixture and remaining whipping cream.
6. Refrigerate several hours; pour into chilled glass dishes or soup cups to serve.
NOTE: A festive spring or summer dessert.