Beer Cheese Fondue
|Course : Fondues
Preparation / Directions:
1. Have cheese at room temperature.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine cheeses with cornstarch and dry mustard; toss to coat.
3. Add Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
4. In saucepan heat beer just until warm. Gradually add cheese mixture, stirring constantly over medium-low heat till the cheese has melted.
5. Quickly transfer cheese mixture into fondue pot; place over a fondue burner.
6. Spear a bread cube with a fondue fork. Dip in cheese mixture.
3046 Calories (kcal); 147g Total Fat; (44% calories from fat); 155g Protein; 261g Carbohydrate; 421mg Cholesterol; 6642mg Sodium