Herb Fish Fillets
|Course : Fish
Preparation / Directions:
1. Place butter, garlic and onion in small glass mixing bowl.
2. Microwave on High for 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in lemon juice and salt.
3. Arrange fillets in 2 quart glass baking dish with thick edges toward outside. Spoon about 1/2 of butter mixture over fillets.
4. Stir bread crumbs into remaining butter mixture and sprinkle on top of fish.
5. Microwave on High for 7 to 8 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
227 Calories (kcal); 23g Total Fat; (88% calories from fat); 1g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; 62mg Cholesterol; 236mg Sodium