Preparation / Directions:
1. In a medium-sized, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl, heat butter in Microwave Oven 1 minute or until melted.
2. Add flour, salt, tarragon leaves and pepper. Stir until smooth. Add milk, a little at a time, stirring after each addition Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 4 minutes or until thickened and smooth.
3. Stir in wine. Heat, uncovered, an additional 2 minutes in Microwave Oven. Set sauce aside.
4. In a deep, 1 1/2-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole place 1/4 cup water and chopped broccoli. Heat, covered, in Microwave Oven 3 minutes. Stir. Heat, covered, an additional 3 minutes in Microwave Oven or until broccoli is heated through Drain excess water.
5. Add 1 cup of sauce and 2 tablespoons lemon juice to cooked broccoli, mixing gently to combine.
6. Brush fillets with lemon juice and sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste.
7. Arrange fillets in a 3-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish, with fillets overlapping. Spoon broccoli mixture around the edge of fillets.
8. Spoon remaining sauce over fish. 8. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven for 9 minutes. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top of fish and heat, uncovered, an additional 5 minutes in Microwave Oven or until cheese is melted.