Preparation / Directions:
1. Place fish in glass baking dish.
2. In a glass bowl, mix soy sauce, sherry, carrot, garlic, red pepper, ginger, scallions and lemon zest. Pour over fish.
3. Cover and set aside 1 hour at room temperature.
4. Remove fish from marinade and pat dry, and brush w/oil.
5. Light charcoal grill.
6. Brush grill rack or broiler pan with vegetable oil and grill fish steaks about 4 inches from heat, turning once and basting occasionally with remaining marinade until the fish is opaque throughout, about 4-5 minutes per side. Fish is done when internal temperature reaches 150F in thickest part of fish.