Preparation / Directions:
1. Clean the lettuce and the radishes; pat dry. Cut radishes into fine strips.
2. Peel onion and cut into fine strips.
3. Wash sage and chop finely.
4. Mix vinegar with the sage, salt, pepper and sugar to make it sweet and sour to taste. Mix in the oil; add the lettuce and onions and radishes and mix well.
5. Salt fish filets; roll in flour until well coated and fry in the butter ,on both sides about 4 minutes.
6. Put salad on a plate and arrange the fish on top, serve.
7. Serve with fresh bread and a dry white wine.
Translated by Brigitte Sealing