Preparation / Directions:
1. In a shallow, 1 1/2-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole melt the 2 tablespoons of butter in Microwave Oven 30 seconds.
2. Add onion and heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven, 3 minutes or until onion is tender but not browned.
3. Add wine and fish and heat, covered, in Microwave Oven 6 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
4. Drain pan juices into a measuring cup and add enough milk to pan juices to equal 2 cups. Set fish and liquid aside.
5. In a small, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl, melt the 3 tablespoons of butter or margarine in Microwave Oven for 30 seconds.
6. Stir in flour, salt and pepper. Gradually stir in reserved fish liquid mixture.
7. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 6 minutes stirring frequently until thickened and smooth.
8. Add peas to sauce.
9. Add sauce to fish in the casserole and stir gently.
10. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 2 minutes.
11. Sprinkle noodles over fish and heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 1 minute.