Preparation / Directions:
1) In bowl beat cream cheese and mayonnaise together until smooth.
2) Spread evenly in a 12 x 8 inch (30 x 20 cm) rectangular or 12 inch (30
3) Spread salsa on top, leaving a small border around edge.
4) Sprinkle ham, cheeses, green pepper and olives on top.
5) Cover and chill 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
Tip: When ready to serve, sprinkle chopped fresh parsley around edge of
Serving Suggestion: Serve with plain nacho, corn, or tortilla chips to
complete the Mexican theme.