Preparation / Directions:
1. Purchase a large angel food cake, or use a homemade one.
2. Starting 1 inch down from top, slice the top from cake. Lay aside to use later. Using a serrated knife and a spoon, cut out the inside of the cake, leaving a wall around all sides. Do not cut through to bottom. You will be using the cavity for the filling.
3. Whip the cream and the confectioner's sugar until slightly stiff peaks form.
4. Using half the cream, gently fold in the fruit and coconut, leaving out a few blueberries and the kiwi fruit for the top.
5. Stuff the cavity with this fruit filling. Replace the top you earlier cut away.
6. Spread the remaining whipped cream on top and sides of cake; sprinkle a few blueberries around and decorate with overlapping slices of the thinly cut kiwi fruit. Decorate with any other fruit you prefer, and chill for a minimum of 4 hour