Preparation / Directions:
1. Combine rice, 3 1/2 cups milk, sugar and salt; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thick and creamy, about 15 minutes.
2. Blend together remaining milk and eggs; stir into rice mixture and cook 2 minutes longer, stirring constantly.
3. Add butter and vanilla.
4. Turn into serving dishes. Serve warm or cold with Peach Topping.
Peach Topping 1. Blend sugar, cornstarch, salt, cinnamon and peaches with syrup; bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat and simmer 2 to 3 minutes, or until clear and thickened.
3. Remove from heat; add butter and brandy.