Preparation / Directions:
1. Cream together butter and honey in a mixing bowl.
2. Stir in flour until smooth; beat in egg yolks.
3. Add orange juice and dash of salt; mix well.
4. Beat egg whites until stiff; fold into orange juice mixture.
5. Pour into a buttered 1 1/2-quart baking dish; set in a shallow pan of hot water.
6. Bake in preheated 350 F. oven 1 hour, or until a knife inserted into center of custard comes out clean.
7. Cool slightly; spoon into dessert dishes. Serve with whipped cream, if desired.