Preparation / Directions:
1. Place carrots and potatoes in saucepan. Cover with water and sprinkle with 1 tsp salt. Brin to boil; cover and cook for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. In large heavy-bottomoed saucepen, heat oil over medium heat; cook onions, stirring for 3-4 minutes or until softened.
3. Stir in curry powder, cumin, turmeric, mustard seeds, hot pepper flakes, cinnamon and 1/2 tsp salt; cook for 1 minute or until mustard seeds begin to pop.
4. Stir in tomatoes and 1/2 cup water, scarping up brown bits. Bring to boil. Stir in cauliflower, carrots and potatoes.
5. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning.