Preparation / Directions:
Dessert made from coconut and cashew nuts.
Preparation time: 5 minutes Cooking time: 10 minutes
1. Grease a plate with ghee and set aside.
2. Heat the sugar and water on a low heat to make a thick syrup. Remove the scum from the syrup.
3. Add the grated coconut and crushed cardamoms. Mix well.
4. Turn off the heat while it is still a thick pouring consistency. Add the chopped cashew nuts. Mix well.
5. Pour the coconut mixture on the greased plate and quickly spread with a spatula. 6. After a few minutes cut into diamond shaped pieces with a sharp knife. Store in an airtight container