Preparation / Directions:
Vegetable and Cheese stuffed balls in Spinach gravy.
Preparation time: 25 minutes Cooking time: 40 minutes
1. Clean the spinach, chop finely, boil and grind to a paste.
2. For the Koftas, mix the methi leaves, potato, cheese, onions, green chiles and salt together.
3. Shape into small balls. Dip in the fine flour mixture and fry until crisp. Keep aside.
4. For the gravy, grind the onions, tomatoes and ginger to a fine paste.
5. Heat oil in a pan, add the spice paste and fry for 5 minutes.
6. Stir the spinach paste and stir fry for another 5 minutes.
7. Mix in cream and bring the mixture to a boil.
8. To serve, place the Koftas in the dish and pour the gravy on top. Serve hot.