Preparation / Directions:
Rich Dessert made from Cashew nuts.
Preparation time: 25 minutes Cooking time: 20 minutes
1. Soak the saffron in a tablespoon of boiling water. Crush with the back of a spoon to a smooth paste.
2. Grind the cashew nuts dry in a spice or coffee grinder.
3. Add water and sugar in a heavy-bottomed pan. Cook to one thread consistency. Remove from heat.
4. Add cashew powder, saffron water, ghee and the rose water.
5. Mix well with a wooden spatula. Make small balls with greased hands while still a little hot. Serve when cool.