Preparation / Directions:
Makes one 12-inch cookie
1. Combine flour, sugar, potato chips, almonds and lemon peel in large bowl.
2. Add butter; blend with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
3. Sprinkle remaining ingredients over flour mixture; toss lightly to blend.
4. Turn into generously buttered, floured 12-inch pizza pan; press down to spread evenly (mixture will be crumbly).
5. Bake in preheated 350 F. oven 50 to 60 minutes, until lightly browned.
6. Cool completely in pan on rack; when cooled, wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
7. Store at least 12 hours before breaking into pieces to serve.
NOTE: To crush potato chips, put them in a plastic bag, twist-close and gently crumble the chips with your hands or a rolling pin.