Preparation / Directions:
Makes 3 dozen cookies
1. Cream together margarine, sugar and vanilla in a small mixing bowl until light
2. Stir in flour until blended; mix in cashews.
3. Shape teaspoonfuls of dough into balls; place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets.
4. Bake in preheated 350 F. oven 12 to 15 minutes, or until done. Do not overbake.
5. Cool on wire racks; sprinkle with confectioners' sugar when cooled.
NOTE: Unsalted corn oil margarine and unsalted cashews are a boon to anyone on a low-sodium diet or reducing diet, as restricting salt intake reduces water retentio