Preparation / Directions:
Makes 24 bars
1. Resift flour with baking powder and salt.
2. Cream together butter, sugar and egg; stir in 1/4 cup coffee liqueur, then flour mixture, blending well.
3. Fold in chocolate pieces and chopped walnuts; turn into greased 7 x 11 x 1 1/2-inch baking pan.
4. Bake in preheated 350 F. oven 30 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched in center; remove from oven.
5. Cool in pan 15 minutes; brush top with remaining coffee liqueur.
6. When cold, spread with Brown Butter Icing; let stand until icing is set.
7. Cut into bars, making 4 lengthwise strips, then cut in sixths across the pan. Top each bar with walnut half.
Brown Butter Icing
1. Place butter in saucepan over low heat; heat until butter is lightly browned.
2. Remove from heat; add coffee liqueur, milk and confectioners' sugar.
3. Beat until smoot