Preparation / Directions:
Pulverize all ingredients in blender. Store in airtight container to use
as needed. To coat chicken, blend 2 Tbls. spices mix with 1 cup flour.
1 frying chicken, cut into frying pieces
1 cup flour
2 Tbls. Secret Herbs And Spices
2 eggs, well beaten
2/3 cup milk
Vegetable oil to cover bottom of your skillet; about 1/2 inch deep.
1. Combine eggs and milk. Set aside.
2. Combine flour with the 2 tablespoons Secret Herbs And Spices.
3. Dip chicken pieces in milk-egg mixture and roll them in the
4. Fry pieces over medium heat for 25 to 30 minutes, turning often.
5. Remove from fire. Drain and serve.