|Course : Chicken
Source: Desiree Aniag
|Easy to prepare chicken dinner |
|3 tablespoons salted butter
|1 whole chicken, cut into quarters
|2 medium potatoes quartered
|1 tablespoons worcestershire sauce (optional)
|1 can Campbell mushroom soup
Preparation / Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Clean chicken and arrange in a baking dish. Put 2 tbsp. worcestershire sauce.
3. Add the potatoes.
4. Put slices of butter over the chicken and potatoes.
5. Bake for 20 mins.
6. After 20 mins., add the mushroom soup and bake for another 25-30 mins.
7. Serve with rice or dinner rolls.