Preparation / Directions:
1. Cut the chicken into thin strips.
2. Heat the oil in a wol and fry the basil paste until fragrant. Add the chicken strips and stir fry for 3 minutes.
3. Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, honey, fish sauce, and cook for 3 minutes.
4. In a separate pan with a small amount of oil cook bell peppers, green onions, and basil leaves.
5. Combine cooked veggies with cooked chicken and transfer to a serving platter. Serve with steamed rice.
Notes: This is delicious with Shrimp as well. You can use a variety of vegetables as desired. Mushrooms, eggplant, zuchinni all work well.