Preparation / Directions:
1. Heat oil
2. Add red chilli, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon stick, bay leaf till the
bay leaf turns golden brown
3. Add the onion and fry for two minute.
4. Add the ginger garlic paste and fry for 4 - 6 minute.
5. Add chicken and fry for 5 minutes.
6. Sprinkle chilli, dhania powder, cumin powder and turmeric
7. Cover chicken + salt (add water if needed) and cook for around 15
minutes till 3/4 cooked
8. Add can of tomato paste and cook on low heat
9. Just before removing add the whipping cream and cook for a few minutes.
10. Add Garam Masala and corriander leaves
11. Remove after a couple of minutes.