Lime Grilled Chicken With Mango Salsa
|Course : Chicken
Preparation / Directions:
1. Combine mangoes, bell pepper, orange juice, lime juice, and basil in a medium bowl.
2. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
1. Combine orange juice, limeade, salt, and pepper in a plastic bag. Add chicken and marinate 2 hours in the refrigerator.
2. Prepare grill. Place rack about 3 inches from heat. Grill chicken until brown and firn to the touch, about 7 minutes per side.
3. Top with Mango Salsa and serve.
44 Calories (kcal); trace Total Fat; (3% calories from fat); 1g Protein; 11g Carbohydrate; 0mg Cholesterol; 2mg Sodium