Preparation / Directions:
1. Place chicken pieces in a shallow casserole dish.
2. Grate orange rind and squeeze out juice; mix with vinegar, oil, thyme and pepper.
3. Pour marinade over chicken; cover and marinate in refrigerator; turning often for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours.
4. Reserve marinade; place chicken, skin side down on a greased grill over medium-low indirect heat. Add soaked wood chips.
5. Cover and cook for 1 hour turning and basting with marinade 1/2 way through cooking.
6. Transfer to direct heat; cook another 10 minutes per side or until internal temp reaches 185F.
7. Remove cooked chickent to platter; tent with foil and let stand 10 minutes,