Preparation / Directions:
1. Sprinkle chicken breasts with lemon juice, salt and white pepper; set aside.
2. Melt 6 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet; add mushrooms and onion and saute‚ 5 minutes.
3. Remove mushrooms and onion from skillet; set aside.
4. Dredge chicken breasts with flour.
5. Add remaining butter with oil to original skillet; heat until hot.
6. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time; brown well on both sides, about 10 to 15 minutes.
7. Remove chicken; pour off any fat remaining in skillet.
8. Add 3/4 cup water, wine and Worcestershire sauce; heat, stirring to loosen browned particles in bottom of pan.
9. Return chicken and mushroom mixture to skillet; reduce heat and simmer, covered, until chicken is tender, about 10 to 12 minutes.
10. Remove chicken and mushrooms to a serving platter.
11. Stir remaining water and parsley into liquid in skillet; bring to a boil.
12. Pour liquid over chicken and mushrooms.
13. Serve with rice or noodles if desired.