Preparation / Directions:
1. Cut the chicken across the grain into 1/2-inch wide strips.
2. In a plastic or paper bag, combine the flour, parsley (if using), paprika, salt, black pepper and cayenne. Add the chicken strips and shake to coat lightly.
3. In a large skillet, preferably nonstick, warm 2 tablespoons of the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the chicken strips in one layer and cook, turning frequently, until cooked through and golden, about 7 minutes. Drain the chicken on paper towels.
FREEZE INDIVIDUALLY, PLACE IN ZIPLOCK BAGS. TO SERVE BAKE AT 400 FOR ABOUT 10-12 MINUTES, OR UNTIL HOT AND HEATED THROUGH.
4. In a small bowl, combine the mustard, honey and vinegar with the remaining 1 teaspoon oil.
5. Serve the chicken with the honey mustard on the side.