Preparation / Directions:
1. Roll pastry into 11-inch circle; press into 9 1/2-inch tart pan or 9-inch pie pan.
2. Bake in preheated 425 F. oven 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
3. To make glaze, mix 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin with 1 tablespoon sugar in small bowl; add 3/4 cup boiling water and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
4. Stir in 2 tablespoons liqueur and food coloring; chill, stirring occasionally, until mixture is consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
5 Meanwhile, mix remaining unflavored gelatin with remaining 4 tablespoons sugar in medium bowl; add remaining 1/2 cup boiling water and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
6 With electric mixer, beat in cream cheese, remaining 1 tablespoon liqueur and orange peel until smooth.
7. Turn into prepared crust; chill until partially set.
8. Arrange strawberries on tart; brush with glaze and chill until firm.