Preparation / Directions:
1. Cream together cream cheese and sugar.
2. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
3. Blend in heavy cream, vanilla, peels and juices until smooth.
4. Turn into greased 9-inch spring-form pan and set in a larger pan filled with 1 inch of water. (Or, if spring-form pan is not watertight, place a pan filled with 1 inch of water on a rack under spring-form pan.)
5. Bake in preheated 300 F. oven 40 minutes.
6. Reduce heat to 325 F.; bake 20 minutes longer, or until cake is set.
7. Cool in spring-form pan; remove sides of pan. Chill, or serve at room temperature.