Preparation / Directions:
1. Combine graham cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar and melted margarine; use a fork to press crust mixture firmly against bottom of an 8-inch springform pan. Chill.
2. Dissolve lemon gelatin in boiling water; cool to lukewarm.
3. Blend cottage cheese, 1/4 cup sugar, salt and lemon rind about 1 minute at medium speed in electric mixer; gradually add lukewarm gelatin and mix about 30 seconds on low speed, or until mixture is blended but not smooth.
4. Pour into prepared crust; chill 1 hour, or until top surface is firm.
5. Combine 1 tablespoon cornstarch with remaining 2 tablespoons sugar, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 1 cup blueberries in a small saucepan;' cook over low heat, mashing and stirring, until mixture thickens and is clear.
6. Add remaining blueberries; let cool 15 minutes.
7. Arrange strawberries, stem end down, around edge of cake; spread blueberry topping over center of cheesecake.
8. Chill at least 1 hour longer before servin