Preparation / Directions:
Makes about 3 1/2 dozen
1. Combine oats, 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar, nuts, cocoa and orange peel in medium-size mixing bowl.
2. Add orange juice and syrup, mixing until dry ingredients are thoroughly moistened.
3. Chill 1 hour.
4. Shape to form 1-inch balls; roll balls in 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar.
5. Place in waxed paper-lined container; store tightly, covered at least 8 hours or overnight at room temperature.
6. Roll each ball in remaining confectioners' sugar; store tightly co