Preparation / Directions:
1. Mix together crumbs, sugar and butter, reserve 2 Tbsp.
2. Press remaing crumb mixture onto bottom of 9" square cake pan. Bake at 375F for 8 minutes; cool.
3. Melt marshmallows with 1/2 cup reserved pineapple liquid over low heat stirring until smooth. Refrigerate until slightly thickened; about 45 minutes.
4. Mix until well blended; fold in pineapple and prepared dream whip.
5. Pour over crust, sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
6. To serve, garnish with slices of fresh fruit.
Notes: This dessert can be made 2 days ahead and stored in the refrigerator.