Preparation / Directions:
Makes one 10-inch round
1. Combine almonds, fruit peels, flour and cocoa.
2. Combine honey, sugar and Angostura in a saucepan; bring to a boil, then boil, stirring, 5 minutes.
3. Pour syrup over fruit mixture; blend quickly and press mixture with wet hands into a buttered 10-inch pie pan.
4. Bake in preheated 300 F. oven 30 minutes.
5. Remove from oven; sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and return to oven for 2 minutes.
6. Cool, then cut into small wedges. Wrap each wedge in plastic wrap; store in an airtight containe