Classic London Broil
|Course : Beef
Serves: 4 - 6
Preparation / Directions:
1. Preheat broiler. Mix together garlic, mustard, rosemary, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, pepper and olive oil. Whisk together.
2. Put steak on broiler pan. Broil 2 minutes on each side to sear meat.
3. Spread 1/2 herb mixture on meat and broil 3 minutes.
4. Turn meat, spread with remaining half of mixture and boil 3 minutes. Meat will be rare. Let meat rest for a few minutes before cutting.
5. To serve, cut meat into thin slices.