Preparation / Directions:
1. In a sauce pan bring mole sauce and water to a boil. Simmer until reduced by 1/4.
2. In a heavy skillet, heat tortillas one at a time on both sides. Using tongs, dip tortillas into sauce.
3. Lay tortilla on counter and fill with 1/4 cup beans, two teaspoons ricotta and one slice of tomatillo.
4. Roll tortillas up and place into baking dish. (Tortillas may be folded if you prefer.)
5. Evenly pour remaining sauce over enchiladas. Top with Cheddar cheese and bake at 350ø for 30 minutes.